BMA Payroll Time Tracking is a fully integrated solution that is available as an add-on to your existing payroll service. Save time and reduce costly errors by allowing your employees to track their own hours online and eliminate double input. It can be a real pain to track employee hours and re-enter the data. Reduce compliance risks and calculation errors by automatically applying state and federal overtime and double time rules.
- Reduce costly errors by automatically calculating total hours worked (including overtime)
- Reduce compliance risks by applying state and federal overtime and double time rules
- Save valuable time eliminating double input by allowing employees to enter their own hours online.
- Fully integrated with payroll so you never have to calculate or re-enter hours
- Easily review and adjust hours to fix employee mistakes
- Automatic Email Reminders to employees when timesheets are due
- Flexible options
- Online timesheets on a password protected website
- Multi-user online time clock where employees can clock in and out
The following case studies are just a sampling of the wide variety of small businesses for which we provide all-inclusive payroll services at reasonable monthly flat rates.
There are no à la carte nickel-and-diming costs associated with our payroll services. Once you decide to work with BMA, you'll receive unlimited payroll runs, including bonus payment and commission runs.
Our "no middleman" approach to handling your payroll taxes ensures no one (as in absolutely no one) touches, uses, accesses, or redistributes your funds but YOU.
Your payroll dollars, especially all local, state, and federal taxes due, belong to you. This is why we never use a not-so-secretive practice known as tax impounding.