As you increasingly seek ways to reduce expenses, the elimination of paper paychecks presents one such opportunity. But, while direct deposit is a widely accepted payment form, millions of employees in the U.S. remain unbanked or choose not to have their pay deposited into a traditional bank account.
With Brinks Money Pay Card Service, you can provide your employees all the benefits of direct deposit pay while reducing costs at the same time.
Benefits of enrollment include:
- Maximize direct deposit enrollment
- Cost-effective — Reduce amount of printing and distribution of paper paychecks, and of lost or stolen checks
- Environmentally friendly — Paperless payroll card solution generates less waste
- Seamless setup — Easy to integrate with your current system
- Fast — Instant issue pack inventory means no waiting for employees’ cards to arrive
- Dedicated Support — Implementation and Client Services teams help with setup
and any issues
- Corporate tools — Single, Web-based access point for enrollment, real-time funding,
and reporting (plus, training and communication materials)
- Helpful — Great solution for workers without access to traditional bank accounts
- Accessible — Employees get paid, even if natural disaster strikes as there are no paychecks that need to be distributed at the office or via mail