BMA’s goal as your payroll partner is to provide you with as many all-inclusive services as possible at one reasonable, flat monthly fee. There are no à la carte nickel-and-diming costs associated with our payroll services. For instance: Once you decide to work with BMA, you’ll receive unlimited payroll runs, including bonus payment and commission runs.
And when those random, unpredictable mistakes occur in any one payroll run, we’ll never penalize you with a reversal fee. Because if something looks amiss, we don’t ignore it—we’ll double-check the numbers to ensure accuracy. Other services included in our flat monthly fee:
- Quarterly reports (Federal 941, state forms, tax deposits)
- W2s and end-of-year filings
- New-hire reporting
- Direct deposit for your employees
- Accounting integration with QuickBooks and other similar software packages
- 24/7 online access for your employees to their payroll history
- 24/7 online access to your business payroll account via a company portal
Don’t hesitate to ask us about non-payroll services such as issuing 1099s for independent contractors, retirement and benefits options, workers’ compensation, and more.
BMA is pleased to offer its clients a flat-fee-based program. In fact, our clients tell us they appreciate the “fine dining” experience of partnering with BMA Small Business Payroll at “all you can eat/process” pricing.